We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Other applicable terms
If you use our site to receive quotes from Members or if you register as a Member to provide quotes to potential customers through our site, the following, additional terms and conditions will also apply respectively to such use of our site:
- Customer Terms and Conditions
- Member Terms and Conditions
Information about us
www.autolocksmiths.com is a site operated by Interactive Network Ltd ("we"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7616055 and have our registered office at Sentinel House, Albert Street, Eccles, Manchester, M30 0SS, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is GB 235 3496 02. We are a limited company.
Changes to these terms
Please check these from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Accessing our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
Using our site
If you choose, you may (i) complete our online form (as a “Customer”) which allows you to request and receive quotes from automotive locksmiths via our site to your email address through our site and/ or (ii) provide details of your business and its services if you are an automotive locksmith (“Member”) which will enable you to receive requests for quotes from Customers and send quotes (“Quotes”) to them through our site.
If you are a Member, we may provide you with any or all of the following with which to access your Member account and with which to upload information about your services:
confirmation of your username, a user identification number, confirmation of your password and any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures;
and you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your log-in details (if applicable), you must promptly notify us via this contact form.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
Except to the extent permitted under our Customer Terms and Conditions or our Member Terms and Conditions, you must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Unless otherwise specified, such information is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely – please see our Customer Terms and Conditions or our Member Terms and Conditions for more details about Quotes.
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site to you for domestic and private use and you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes. If you are a consumer user, we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites unless we clearly state otherwise. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm children or anyone under the age of 18 in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which breaches our Content Standards (as set out below), or any other reasonably required standards concerning content. (For example, you must not make statements and/ or upload content that, is or might reasonably be considered to be, untrue (unless clearly fictional or satirical) and/ or defamatory and/ or promoting acts of terrorism).
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you upload and/ or send to others via our site (your “communications”) and to any interactive services (if any) associated with our site.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Communications must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, unreasonably offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Unlawfully promote sexually explicit material.
- Unlawfully promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person.
- Be reasonably likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person to an unreasonable extent.
- Be used to misleadingly impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act including copyright infringement, computer misuse or terrorism.
Suspension & Termination:
We will not be responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any materials uploaded by you or any other user of our site or for any communications by you or other users through our site. We also have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site and/ or suspend other communications if, in our opinion, such material is unacceptable, but we shall not monitor such material nor shall we be responsible for ensuring that material we have enabled a user to upload or communicate is removed.
You warrant that any such communications by you do comply with these standards and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Acceptable Use terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Although we do not intend to make the content of any user area or other user data available to third parties or publicly viewable except to the extent set out in the Customer Terms and Conditions, the Member Terms and Conditions and/or our Privacy and Cookies Policy, such information shall not be considered confidential. Further, if and to the extent that we enable you to upload material to our site, on a member profile page or otherwise, any such material you provide to us for our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material provided by you for our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above and, if you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please go to the contact us page of our site.
Thank you for visiting our site.